Welcome to tonight’s City Council meeting!
The elected officials of the City of
Bonners Ferry, “The Friendliest City”, strives to achieve balanced growth, builds on community strengths, respects natural resources, promotes excellence in Government, and values quality of life.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Each speaker will be allowed a maximum of five minutes, unless repeat testimony is requested by the Mayor/Council
Ken Baker – Boundary Volunteer Ambulance
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Approval of Bills and Payroll
3. Treasurer’s Report
5. City – Swear in City Attorney Andrakay Pluid
6. City – Second Reading of Ordinance Amending Title 10 of the Bonners Ferry City Code (attachment)
City – Approve Special Event Permit for Bonners Ferry Herald for
8. Water – Authorize Mayor to Sign Change Order #3, Pay Requests #4 & #5 for Payment to Accelerated Excavating and Construction for the Highway 95 South Waterline Project (attachment)
9. City – Authorize Mayor to Sign Audit Engagement Letter with Magnuson, McHugh and Company for Fiscal Year 2013 Audit (attachment)
10. City – Approve Beverage License for The Rusty Moose Tavern & Grill (attachment)
11. Electric – Authorize the Mayor to Sign the Bonneville Power Administration Contract Revision (attachment)
12. Electric – Approve Asplundh Tree Trimming Services (attachment)
13. Golf – Discuss Mower Lease (attachment)
14. Golf – Discuss Golf Clubhouse
EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO
(a) Consider hiring a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent.
(b) Consider the evaluation, dismissal or disciplining of, or to hear complaints or charges brought against, a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent, or public school student.
(c) Conduct deliberations concerning labor negotiations or to acquire an interest in real property which is not owned by a public agency.
(d) Consider records that are exempt from disclosure as provided in chapter 3, title 9, Idaho Code.
(e) Consider preliminary negotiations involving matters of trade or commerce in which the governing body is in competition with governing bodies in other states or nations.
(f) Communicate with legal counsel for the public agency to discuss the legal ramifications of and legal options for pending litigation, or controversies not yet being litigated but imminently likely to be litigated.
(g) Engage in communications with a representative of the public agency’s risk manager or insurance provider to discuss the adjustment of a pending claim or prevention of a claim imminently likely to be filed.
15. Electric – Claim for Damage (attachment)
16. Electric – FERC ODSP Letter (attachment)